Dr. Martens is an iconic brand with over 60 years of heritage. Our products have become cultural icons, instantly recognisable and with timeless appeal. (Drapers, Best Place to Work 2019)
We’re always on the lookout for people who share our ambition — passionate, driven people with fire in their hearts. Do you have what it takes?
As our Global Health & Safety Manager, you will define, lead and implement a global safety strategy that sets the standard for Dr Marten’s.
Working collaboratively with all areas of the business, you will educate, influence and provide first class support to raise the bar on safety.
- Build and lead a team of Health & Safety regional advisors
- Accountable for ensuring the business is compliant with all local regulations and legislation in all countries.
- Develop and deliver a strategy for continual improvement in health and safety culture, performance, and practices.
- Work closely with the HR and culture teams to deliver a health & wellbeing strategy and plan
- Drive a positive cultural and behavioural shift in relation in health and safety.
OUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr.Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals: INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
We’re a diverse bunch who believe each role is as unique as the person who does it.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
Put simply, for this role the key things we’re looking for are:
- A minimum of NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma and to be a Member of IOSH ideally CMIOSH or working towards.
- Experience working in a multi-site retail business ideally globally.
- A successful track record in developing and implementing a safety strategy with proven management skills.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Welcome to the family free pair of docs
- 65% off all docs
- A dedicated culture team focusing on wellness and charity.
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- 4.30pm Friday finish
- Amazing Camden based offices with roof terrace overlooking the canal
- Private healthcare
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.