wan Housing Group are an award-winning housing provider operating in East London and Essex, locally managing over 11,500 homes, including social rent, shared ownership, NHS accommodation and supported schemes. Swan have always been a regenerating landlord and currently have a secured development pipeline of over 8,000 homes to be delivered using both traditional and offsite construction by our in-house developer, Swan Commercial Services. Swan are a registered provider of social housing, transforming communities in which they operate in by investing these communities and residents.
It is a very exciting time to be joining Swan Housing. As the incoming Head of Health and Safety, reporting to the Director of Health and Building Safety, you will lead the development, implementation and delivery of the Group’s health and safety strategy, objectives, and targets. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the Group meets all of the legal and regulatory obligations in regards to Health and Safety across the business. The postholder will oversee and manage external consultancies providing services to the Group.
As a member of the Building Safety Leadership Team, you will provide advice on health and safety to all staff across the group and be the lead on all matters relating to health and safety for the organisation.
• Degree level education or equivalent in the field of Health & Safety with a NEBOSH diploma or equivalent.
• Substantial experience at senior management level within a property-related environment, managing health and safety teams.
• Extensive knowledge of the regulatory environment and best practice in relation to health and safety.
• Proven experience of effectively leading and managing complex projects whilst delivering excellent customer service.
• Experience of developing strong working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to join Swan at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the organisation.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/82741
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Tom Neely on +44 7384717939 or [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 30th June at 12 midday