Part time (20 hours per week, over 2.5 days – days are negotiable)
Salary: £42,000 Pro Rata
Location: Working from home – However will need to visit various services in South/Mid Wales.
· To undertake a programme of regular, extensive health and safety audits and reviews across the organisation to ensure continual improvement with health and safety performance within Keys Group.
· To be flexible in approach to workload so as to enable responsiveness to issues as they arise.
· To prepare clear, robust and constructive written reports and action plans following audit, reviews and conduct support visits. Monitor action plan progress.
· Where required, provide support for Service Managers in developing and managing their health and safety management systems (e.g. new manager induction, risk assessment development, action plan progress).
· To assist the Head of Risk Management in the development and review of health and safety policies, procedures, risk assessments, documentation, and audit templates.
· To undertake robust investigations relating to accidents and incidents where required.
· To maintain an awareness and understanding of current and proposed health and safety (and related) statutory requirements and to maintain personal continuing professional development (CPD).
· To assist in incident investigations including following RIDDOR reportable incidents.
· To support with answering health and safety queries in a timely manner.
· To provide advice, guidance and support to operations.
· To assist in the training and development of our people as required.
· Attend and contribute to meetings as and when required both internal and external.
· Be involved in project work such as health and safety projects such as learning lessons, campaigns etc.
· Be able to work with honesty and transparency, sharing results from audits and learnings from untoward events.
· Minimum of Level 3 Certificate in Health & Safety
· Relevant experience in a H&S related role
Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications.
Keys Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: Up to £42,000.00 per year
- Life insurance
- Are you happy to travel to services as needed in South/Mid Wales?
- Health & Safety: 1 year (required)
- Level 3 in Health & Safety (required)
- United Kingdom (required)