Health & Safety Compliance Advisor position at Rendall & Rittner (Home Based – London Portfolio)
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
Salary – £ 40,000- £45,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
We are a responsible modern organisation, with best practice a fundamental part of our DNA. We’re ever conscious of the need for balance: superlative client service with sustainability; management excellence with staff motivation; financial prudence with a permanent programme of growth and improvement.
At Rendall & Rittner, we focus on delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees. We are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that our day-to-day management is as effective as possible. Key services and strategies include our innovative approach to management and customer service, our dedication to corporate social responsibility and investment in our staff.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Health and Safety Compliance Advisor?
• You’ll have experience providing Health and Safety support to multiple sites (residential property experience highly desirable).
• You’ll conduct health and safety accident investigations as required and support where necessary.
• You’ll manage the H&S system and prepare regular reports from statistics.
• You’ll review risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) for property teams and keep up to date relevant reports.
• You’ll manage the audit schedule to ensure that it is kept up to date and relevant statistics are current.
• You’ll have previous experience in auditing on-site and property management teams on health and safety in accordance with the audit procedure
• You’ll have solid experience of managing/reviewing risk assessments and method statement
• You have an eye for detail, coupled with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Rendall and Rittner Health & Safety Compliance Advisor, you’ll receive
• Support with your career development aspirations with fully funded training programmes
• Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness through our benefits portal. Including, but not limited to discounts at Virgin Media, Virgin Active, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Apple, Samsung, BT Broadband, EE, Deliveroo, The Gym, Nespresso and much much more.
• A competitive salary
• Private Medical Care for Managers and Employees following a qualifying period
• Season Ticket Loans
• Free Eye Tests
• Life Assurance
• Full Company Induction with VIP guest speakers
• Induction onto our staff recognition platform
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary Bonuses
• Employee referral scheme
• Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme including support on matters such as Family, Health, Money and Work.
• Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
• and so much more!
To apply please respond with your CV. Look us up at Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or for more information please visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us page for a list of our current opportunities.