Due to the continued growth of the company, our client City Demolition is looking for a Health and Safety Manager with full Demolition experience to support the business. As a Health and Safety Manager you will understand the importance of providing valuable leadership to the Health and Safety Department.
- Actively maintain Management Systems ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 and assist with annual reviews and audits of SHEQ Management Systems.
- Maintain and produce company policies on an annual basis.
- Maintain other safety, health, environment, or quality accreditations, certifications, and memberships.
- Support the business through the completion of Tenders and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires.
- Maintain supplier and subcontractor approved supply chain list.
- Conduct SHEQ audits and inspections at company projects to ensure legal compliance and identify potential health, safety, quality, and environmental hazards and risks.
- Attend and provide input to the monthly health and safety committee meetings.
- Generally helping the business with the day-to-day health, safety, and environmental tasks.
Essential Requirements & Experience
They would consider a Health and Safety Officer who has been working within the construction industry experience, however, demolition experience is preferable.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Must be pragmatic and professional where needed.
- Have leadership skills with good communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and decent level of computer skills.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- A recognised health and safety qualification and membership of IOSH.
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or Construction Certificate)
Most of their contracts are midlands based, therefore, the ideal candidate will be located in the Midlands.
They offer an excellent remuneration / tailor made packages to suit each individual and job role.
- Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- United Kingdom (required)
- On the road