Graphite Additive Manufacturing is a growing innovative 3D printing service bureau based in Aylesbury that is recognised in motorsport, automotive and aerospace for leading the way with beautifully engineered 3D printing excellence.
We take pride in delivering high quality products and services by fostering relationships with our clients and partners built on loyalty.
We’re now looking at growing our team and have an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Administrator who can assist with promoting a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
Your main objectives are to:
· Manage all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations and complete regular reviews,
· Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety, and welfare at work, including training and reporting.
· Ensure that any accidents are documented, investigated, and recommended improvements implemented.
· Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed, and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
· Liaise with external health & safety consultants in the provision of training programmes and health and safety services.
· Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
· Participate in / chair meetings when required to report on relevant health & safety matters. updates, and company communications.
· Provide regular reports to the Operations Manager
· Do you have an in-depth practicable knowledge of health and safety, with experience within a manufacturing environment?
· Are you passionate about all things Health and Safety?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail and methodical approach?
We are offering more than just a job
- We foster a work environment where creative thinking is encouraged and rewarded.
- We cultivate an inspiring place to work where everyone is valued.
- We provide a culture of continual development for employees through training and opportunities encouraging initiative and ownership.
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00-£15.00 per hour
- Bonus scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Day shift
To keep employees, clients and partners safe we adhere to social distancing in the workplace and have reduced the footfall through our offices and workshop.
- health and safety : 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19