If you were offered an opportunity to do what you love whilst helping to grow a company and make a real impact on the safety compliance of 1000’s of clients – would you say yes?
We are looking for a Health & Safety professional, who will work with our impressive list of clients and act as a pragmatic trusted advisor to ensure their risk and compliance goals are exceeded.
At Ark Workplace Risk we work with over 500 global brands. Our refreshingly different approach to consulting has given us a reputation for being innovative, resourceful, and highly effective in helping put clients in control of their safety and compliance objectives.
Like all roles at Ark Workplace Risk, you can expect your time at work to be enjoyable, diverse and challenging. We are a fast-growing company, looking for agile and dynamic professionals and we aren’t obsessed with the job description. Instead, we will encourage you to find autonomy in your position that plays to your unique strengths and helps you deliver with purpose.
A typical day as our Client Lead, Health & Safety Management Consultant might include;
• Partnering with a diverse range of clients to enable them to achieve their strategic Health & Safety goals and aspirations. You could work with a variety of investment funds, property management organisations and FTSE 250 listed companies within the Property & Real Estate, Services, Retail and Transport & Logistics and Hospitality & Leisure sectors
• Creating compelling presentations to communicate ideas and plans to our clients
• Designing, maintaining and improving our Clients health and safety management systems.
• Leading client projects and programmes, providing corporate management advice up to Board level
• Designing risk and compliance programmes
• Overseeing a virtual team delivering risk, compliance, and safety projects
• Working with colleagues across Ark Workplace Risk to contribute new projects and developments – we have an open culture and are always looking to share and expand on our knowledge!
To make a real difference in this role, we have listed some of the key requirements below in terms of experience, knowledge and technical skills. We have also included some practical requirements;
• Experience working as a Health & Safety Manager and/or Health & SafetyConsultant
• Experience working in client-facing roles that include advising clients on their objectives, creating proposed solutions to their problems and supporting clients with implementation
• Fantastic rapport building and active listening skills; you can build long term relationships as a trusted advisor
• Naturally pragmatic and confident personality and enjoys working with people!
• At a minimum be GradIOSH qualified but CMIOSH qualification is an immediate advantage
• A qualification in fire safety or membership with a recognised fire safety body is desirable
• Frequent travel in and around London is necessary
What do our current Health and Safety Management Consultants say about the role!?
“The role of a Health and Safety Management Consultant is ever-changing, not one day is the same, which I love! Not only do we have to be Health and Safety practitioners, but we also need to have skills in customer relationship management. We get to interact with clients daily, building strong partnerships to ensure their governance and risk management is suitable and sufficient, their success is our success. As thought leaders, we strive to guide our clients with current thinking and pragmatic solutions.”
Salary Range: Starting at £65,000 per annum and upwards to £75,000 per annum based on skills and experience.
Contract Type & Hours: Full-time employment 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Place of Work: This is an Office-Based position EC2V 5BR.
To apply please submit your CV. If you’re successful you will shortly hear from one of our Talent Team and make it through to the next phase of our recruitment process.
We will endeavour to answer all applications however if you have not heard from us 7 days after submission you have not been successful on this occasion but please follow us on LinkedIn and we will keep in touch. We look forward to hearing from you