Join us as a Health & Safety Officer
• This is an opportunity to build on your existing experience of Health & Safety, in a supportive and collaborative environment
• You’ll be delivering Health & Safety services and administrative support to our clients
• This could be a major stepping stone for your future career, as we’ll support your progression with training and qualifications
What you’ll do
We’ll be looking to you to provide Health & Safety advice and guidance on non-complex issues. You’ll identify opportunities to meet the needs of your client through bespoke services, and you’ll generate referrals for additional consultancy and training services, generating income through cross sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delivering Health & Safety contracts and policies
• Providing prompt assistance and completing your work in a timely manner with client contracts and policies
• Contributing to the management and retention of your team’s shared portfolio
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone with strong administration and research skills and experience in a Health & Safety role. Additionally, you’ll have the ability to deliver and advise on statutory processes and procedures, so good communication skills will be key.
If you already have a recognised Health & Safety qualification with professional membership of IOSH at technical level, this would be an advantage, although this is not essential, as we’ll support you to obtain this while in your role.
You’ll also need:
• Experience of providing of basic health and safety relations advice
• The ability to deal with clients from multiple channels and sectors
• High standards of attention to detail and client service