Full Job Description
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of over 10 billion euros.
- Designs, develops, implements and oversees the organization’s environmental, health and safety programs and procedures to safeguard employees and surrounding communities and to ensure that all facilities are in compliance with regulations.
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum (essential)
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Environmental certificate, e.g NEBOSH or IEMA (desirable)
- Internal auditing certificate to ISO14001 and/or ISO:45001 standard (desirable)
- Must be PC literate and familiar with Microsoft office.
- Must be a good communicator and able to influence others.
- Shall be organized and trustworthy in handling confidential information.
- Have the ability to be calm in the event of a crisis.
- Be patient, diplomatic and approachable
- Ability to build effective relationships with Managers and associates at all levels
- Be able to demonstrate a professional, confident, and can-do attitude
Some of your Benefits