Full Job Description
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success. We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000 strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
- Engage in all training and assessments for continuous improvement of the control of major hazards.
- Respond to any incidents in accordance to your role within the emergency response plans to control and mitigate consequences.
- Manage the Planned Maintenance System
- Create and update Terminal Procedures
- To Risk Assess all site processes and maintenance work and to periodically review all risk assessments which remain relevant.
- To risk assess with operators all one-off maintenance tasks and agree on method statements and issue Permit to Work (PTW).
- Review contractor’s Risk Assessments and Method statements and issue Contractors PTWs
- Assist in the implementation of mitigating measures identified in Risk assessments and method statements.
- To carry out confined space gas testing and issue tank entry certificates.
- To carry out testing required for the issuance of hot work permits.
- Initiate and conduct, along with other relevant parties the Management Of Change Procedures as required by company MOC guidelines.
- Assist in staff training
- Gather and report KPIs
- Report near misses and incidents
- Conduct post-near-miss or incident investigation
- NEBOSH certification preferred
- Experience in a Hazardous Industry be it Oil, Gas, Offshore, Chemical Industry preferred.
- An auditing qualification, 9001:2015 Internal QMS Auditor or equivalent.
- Authorized Person or similar qualification in Petroleum Installations
- Confined space trained and certified
- Gas-free testing trained and competent
- Incident response trained and certified
- Train the Trainer certified – PTLLS, Institute of Leadership & Management or similar
- Experienced in ship-to-shore operations (COG: chemical Oil & Gas)
- Understanding of basic engineering principles.
- FLT Driver
- First Aider and or Fire Warden
Please note that by submitting an employment application you consent to World Fuel Services processing your information for this role and potentially for future employment opportunities, in accordance with applicable laws. To learn more about how we protect and/or process personal information, please visit the WFS Privacy Center at: https://www.wfscorp.com/en/privacy-center.