Are you experienced in Quality Assurance and looking for a new challenge with a thriving company?
We are currently working exclusively with our client who serve the scientific research and healthcare industries. They are currently recruiting for a Quality & HSE Manager to join their team due to a recent internal promotion.
The Quality & HSE Manager will be responsible for overseeing 1 report and be responsible for covering the day to day running of the company’s Quality function and will manage all aspects of H&S and Environment within the company.
· Develop and implement quality management strategy, including resources, systems,
· timescales, to support, contribute to, and integrate within, the organisation’s strategic plan
· Review, maintain, sign & issue Quality Policy as agreed with Head of Operations
· Develop and maintain systems to measure performance against established standards.
· Carry out annual H&S Audit for the company & report findings recommendations to the Head of Operations
What my client are looking for:
· Several years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
· Current knowledge of Health and Safety legislations with experience of creating and undertaking risk assessments.
If you are interested please contact Alex Martin on 01494818028 or [email protected]