On Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th September 2019 we will be heading to the Health, Safety & Environment Congress in Portugal where leading HSE professionals will showcase and discuss some of the key challenges for industries across Europe.
Across two days, there will be discussions on topics around Safety Culture, Behavioural Safety, Digital Transformation, Future Technologies, Risk Management, and Operational Effectiveness amongst many others.
The HSE EU Congress is being held at the Hotel Quinta Da Marinha Resort and offers a place for like-minded professionals to network and keep up with changes within their industry in relation to health and safety.
What are the planned talks?
- What is Resilience? – Hosted by Jason Anker, Chairman & Director, Anker & Marsh
- Sustainability & Legal Requirements – Hosted by Marijke Yserbijt, European Sales Manager (ENHESA) and Maria Mendes, European Expert Services Manager (ENHESA)
- HSE Mentoring Program – Hosted by Paul Hendry, Vice President HSE, Jacobs
- The Curious World of Safety – Hosted by John Green, CSO / EVP, AECON
- EHS Innovative Technologies – Friend or Foe? – Hosted by Jason Wright, SVP Business Development Director and Richard Ainley, VP Sales EMEA NA, Airsweb.
- Building learning into a management system approach – finding our unknowns – Hosted by Ruth Denyer, Group Risk Director, ITV
- World-Class Safety Culture and Working Towards a World-Class Wellbeing Culture – Hosted by Dr Tim Marsh, MD, Anker and Marsh
- The Power of One, Leading Field EHS Execution – Hosted by Peter Mclellen, EHS Director, JCI
- The Future Ready Organization – How to break the silos and embed EHS into business operations. – Hosted by Andresa Hernandes, Head of Occupational Safety, Siemens AGsadasd
- ‘Zero – Target or Trap’ – Hosted by Gary Carvell, Health & Safety, Environment and Quality Director, VINCI
Round table discussions:
As well as a series of talks and interviews across the two days, the HSE EU Congress will also be hosting a select few round table discussions which they hope will spark discussion and thought amongst attendees around some crucial topics in HSE.
- Where Technology meets Risk – Digitalisation of Risk Management – Hosted by Amit Oberi, VP EMEA, Damstra Technologies
- The Hidden Cost of Substance Misuse in the Workplace….can you afford to ignore it? – Hosted by Lianne Gray, Business Development, Eurofins Workplace Drug Testing
- Topic TBC (should have in tomorrow hopefully) – Hosted by Anna Keen, Director, Acre Frameworks
A number of sponsor partners will also be attending the event and showcasing their products and services.
- Blackline Safety
- Think Orchard
- Damstra Technology
- Advanced Communication Solutions
- Logical Safety
- Ergo Advantage
- Acre Frameworks
There’s still time to register for the HSE EU Congress, head to their website for more information on the lineup and to register!