Health and Safety Job Description: Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
This Director role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences safety/Pharmacovigilance operations space and the associated safety applications used to collect, process, report, and determine the safety profile of a pharmaceutical product. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s Safety market share in the U.S.. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of Safety applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the safety market for Veeva’s safety applications including Vault Safety, Safety.AI, SafetyDocs and Safety Signal
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving new opportunities in the safety space
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality for our Vault Safety suite
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of new features and functionality for new and existing customers
- Direct resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Present at industry conferences, lead webinars, and author articles for industry publications
- 5+ years experience consulting for the safety area of a life sciences company around business processes, organizational design, software applications, and maintaining GVP compliance
- Experience selling software and/or services to life sciences organizations
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold strategic conversations and own relationships with heads of safety and IT regarding the safety applications and their use in a safety organization
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- 5+ years in management consulting roles or safety product development strategy roles
- 5+ years of experience working within or for the safety area of large life sciences companies
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications, or other mechanisms
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Other benefits based on location
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.