Full Job Description
Judicium Education exists to keep schools and trusts safe by providing trusted professional services that focus on quality, reliability, and scale. We believe in the power of our people and encourage self-driven innovation. We work with you to drive your career development, providing you with learning opportunities and great specialist support.
As part of our offering, we provide a market-leading, comprehensive Health & Safety consultation service to a wide portfolio of schools and multi-academy trusts across the United Kingdom.
At the very heart of this are our talented Health & Safety Consultants; our subject matter experts! They’re based regionally and will work closely with a number of individual clients to provide expert knowledge, guidance and solutions on all aspects of Health & Safety; be that through conducting audits, fire risk assessments, training sessions, or responding to ad-hoc enquiries.
We now have an exciting opening for a Health & Safety Consultant to look after our London region.
Whilst this role is home-based, you’ll travel to our network of clients frequently, leveraging your expertise and developing trusted relationships with key accounts, ensuring that schools are safe and compliant.
So if you are a Health & Safety expert, looking for an exciting, hands-on role that offers flexibility, variety, and development opportunities, then look no further than Judicium Education!
What You’ll Bring:
We’re looking for an accomplished Health & Safety professional, who either a Graduate or Certified Member of IOSH, working towards a CMIOSH qualification, or alternatively a CIEH qualification.
You’ll be highly experienced in completing and consulting on detailed audits and inspections, providing advice and guidance on Health & Safety compliance and completing fire risk assessments. Experience working in the education industry would be advantageous but not essential.
If you have the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience in a similar Health & Safety environment, working with a variety of stakeholders.
- A fire risk assessment qualification, or working towards this qualification.
- Prior experience of designing and conducting health & safety training sessions.
- The ability to write accurate and detailed Health & Safety reports.
- Due to the nature of our client base, a full UK driving license, as well as a willingness to travel within your region is essential.
You will be:
- A clear, concise and authoritative communicator, who can produce written content to a professional quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships, strategically influence, negotiate and manage the differing expectations of a wide variety of stakeholders.
- A champion of continuous professional development, always looking for ways to learn more about your craft.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we celebrate diversity and flexibility, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our incredible team. We offer:
Generous annual leave allowance of 36 days (28+8 bank holidays) +1 for every year of service (up to a maximum of 5 days)
Hybrid or remote working across the country
Learning & Development
Flexible benefits package including Healthcare Scheme and ability purchase Annual Leave.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.