At Mabey Hire, we began making our name in construction over 60 years ago. Now, it’s time to make yours.
We’re a straight-talking team of experts whose goal is great solutions. We work collaboratively with customers, building lasting relationships. And together as one team, with our incredible culture behind us, we’re determined and focused. With you on board, we’ll be unstoppable.
We are a leading temporary works specialist and at the forefront of our industry for over 60 years, with a reputation built on engineering and service excellence. This enables us to deliver the right temporary works solution for our customers, whatever the scale or complexity of the project. Our customers include civil engineering and construction contractors, asset owners, and consulting engineering firms through to small builders.
We are currently looking for a SHEQ Advisor in the Wigan area to support our growing operations team, this is a fantastic role which will allow the successful candidate to up skill and develop through the company, more details below.
- Competitive basic salary
- Company annual bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance (once 3 month probation period is complete)
- Health shield (once 3 month probation period is complete)
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Thorough understanding of the Integrated Management System (IMS) and Sentinel scheme rules.
- Maintain databases and annual review for occupational health & drug and alcohol testing.
- Management and co-ordination of company health surveillance programme.
- Ensure accurate reporting of incidents and non-conformances through the SHEAssure or other company software system.
- Maintain the SHEQ calendar by planning internal and external audits for the 12 months ahead.
- Engage in new projects within the SHEQ function in line with function continual improvement strategy.
What You Need
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) General Certificate or similar
- 6-12 months experience in a similar role
- Multi-site environment
- Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position please click apply.
Location – Garswood
Salary – Competitive
Job type – Fulltime, Permanent