On the 11th and 12th February, the HSE Network team will be heading to the HSE UK 2020 Congress, where leading health and safety professionals will discuss some of the key challenges in health and safety across various industries.
The UK Congress is being held at the stunning Hotel De Vere Cotswold Water Park where there will be a highly engaging series of talks and roundtable discussions across two days, with topics around Safety Culture, Behavioural Safety, Digital Transformation, Risk Management & Operational Effectiveness, Future Technologies and much more.
Plus, attendees will get the chance to network with like-minded professionals and learn how best to implement, build and buy the right solutions and technologies that are at the forefront of HSE improvement.
Across two days, there will be discussions on topics around Safety Culture, Behavioural Safety, Digital Transformation, Future Technologies, Risk Management, and Operational Effectiveness amongst many others.
Planned HSE UK 2020 Congress talks
We have highlighted the planned workshops below, but please note there will also be a range of engaging roundtable discussions which attendees can get involved with. Roundtable discussion topics include Drug, Alcohol, and Toxicology, Driver Safety, and Safety Leadership amongst other things.
- The Secret of Safety: Strengthening the Resilience Potentials
Hosted by: Erik Hollnagel
- Health and Wellbeing | Helping Employees Live better
Hosted by: Enhesa
- Sheep Dips and Cattle Prods
Hosted by: Bob Cummins
- Innovative Technology for Improved EHS Performance
Hosted by Gensuite
- Human Factors: Identifying and Controlling Brain-Centred Hazards
Hosted by: DEKRA
- Boot Room to Boardroom | Resilience & Culture
Hosted by: Leon Lloyd
- DNA of a Champion
Hosted by: Sir Clive Woodward
- Organisational Drift – “Human Error or Custom and Practice?”
Hosted by: Paradigm HP
- State of Mind – Mental Health and Well-being Using the Power of Sport
Hosted by: Danny Sculthorpe
- Tackling Presenteeism
Hosted by: Lawrence Waterman OBE
- Hand Protection is Changing (EN12492 Vs EN397)
Hosted by Centurion Safety
- Jason Anker
Hosted by Anker & Marsh
A number of sponsor partners will also be attending the event and showcasing their leading products and services.
There’s still time to register for the HSE UK Congress, head to their website for more information on the lineup and to register!